United States

2019

Great taste, no waste

Entrant Company

CONRIC PR & Marketing

Category

Advertising

Client's Name

King Brands, LLC

Sub-Category

Magazine AD Single

As a well-established national manufacturer and distributor of shelf-stable juice cups founded in 2006, King Brands, LLC has enjoyed continued success capturing 90% market share without a single advertisement. In an effort to capture the remaining 10% of the market share not under contract, King Brands approached CONRIC PR & Marketing with a unique opportunity: to create the company?s first advertisement. CONRIC?s creative design team developed a concept that would help King Brands truly stand out against other industry heavyweights. Being the company?s first introduction in a national industry publication, the challenge was to debut its brand for the first time while also positioning them as the clear choice above big-name competitors. The final design and message simply communicate King Brands Unique Selling Points (USPs) against similar products in the market and showcased its strengths. Waste reduction is featured in the tagline to highlight the advantage of the product?s shelf-stable, cost-savings attribute. The end result was a splashy look that evokes a sense of freshness with mouthwatering imagery.

More Silver Winners
2019
Spain

Entrant Company

lapinza

Sub Category

Corporate Identity, Others

2019
Faroe Islands
Oura Health

Entrant Company

Oura Health

Sub Category

Logos

2019
United States

Entrant Company

United Contractors

Sub Category

Infographic

2019
United States

Entrant Company

Leroy & Rose

Sub Category

Poster Single